Saturday, April 27, 2013

Power Rangers Megaforce Villains Review (So Far)













Admiral Malkor  
I find Admiral Malkor to be a generic Main Villain. All he does is ask Vrak what he should do that week and gets all mad and flustered when things don't go his way. I wish that we could see him on Earth interacting with the rangers or at least explain why he wants to conqueror Earth.













Creepox
I found Creepox to be an interesting General. He showed that he was the tough muscle and I really enjoyed the clash in personalities between him and Vrak since he took the brute way in taking care of things while Vrak took care of things in a more intelligent way. I also enjoyed the rivalry between him and Troy. It kind of reminds me of the way Goldar and Zeltrax did in their seasons. 















Vrak
Vrak is easily my favorite villain this season. His plans seem to be the most effective when it comes to battling the rangers and he shows that he is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. I also like his mysterious backstory of him being alien royalty which will be a major plot for Super Megaforce. One thing I'd wish they'd explain is why he has a different form while he is on Earth. It ain't "Battle Armor" because there was one episode where he didn't assume that form while fighting. 















Bluefur and Bigs
Even though these two were only in one episode, I think they are really interesting characters. Their backstory of them being created from toxic waste a well written plot point. They show that they are also a force to be reckoned with showing their strength and nearly beating the rangers in their first confrontation. The only reason they left the battlefield was to recharge themselves in toxic waste. It's funny to me that these two have had more development in one episode than Malkor has had in nine episodes. One thing I would change is Bigs voice because it seems a little bit on the goofy side.






No comments:

Post a Comment